Queer lady Shakespeare fancasts: Romeo and Juliet;"But passion lends them power, time means, to meet Tempering extremities with extreme sweet."| Natasha Lyonne as Romeo | Lupita Nyong’o as Juliet | Arden Cho as Tybalt | Laverne Cox as Friar Laurence | Kristen Stewart as Benvolio | Samira Wiley as Mercutio | Lucy Liu as The Prince | Samantha Barks as Paris |requested by shakespeareandpunk
In light of the 50 Shades of Grey trailer coming out today, quick reminder that that book is about an abusive and controlling relationship, not BDSM.
Fanfiction (published or not) is important for women of all ages to explore gender roles and sexuality in a way that is less stigmatized and more accessible.
But do not do the BDSM community a disservice by calling the relationship described in the book a BDSM experience.
BIGGER IMAGINATIONS CREATE BIGGER FANTASIES
Theme 008 by fantasieswriter
- 2 nav (home and ask) links & 10 custom links with custom coloured background inline with each other (colours invert on hover, the background turns transparent though)
- Pagination below sidebar and links
- No captions on audio posts
- 500px posts
- Sidebar image is 180 x 210 px
- Options to change the two background colours of the sidebar
- Three tabs to the right, optional
- Ask/F.A.Q. optional, can be turned on and off (turn off the ask/F.A.Q. and turn on ask and vice versa in order to keep the links looking orderly)
- Player can be turned on and off as well, making it optional
—— Here’s a tutorial on how to install and get everything together: HERE
- If your description is too long there’s a scrollbar
- Title (located below description) and subtitle (located above description)
—— I’d suggest keeping these no longer than they appear in the preview
- Sidebar is a GIF created by me
- Please do not remove the credit! Also please don’t claim as yours either!
- Editing the code is allowed and if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask me: here
- Please like/reblog if using
"I think we all evolve as we get older and that’s normal but I like to think that my recent transition hasn’t made me into a different individual. Same person, no difference at all just a different sex."
Take a step back and look at your roleplays characters.
Are you including poc and non binary characters because it’s right? Good. Keep doing that.
Are you including poc and non binary characters because you want to fill an imaginary “quota” and not because you realize that they deserve to be in roleplays just as much as cisgender, white, heterosexual characters do? Stop. Educate yourself. Then continue to work on your roleplay.
Let’s put it this way: you include white characters because that’s just “how it is.” They’re not fulfilling your roleplay quota or anything, they’re characters. So don’t treat poc, non binary, physically diverse, religiously diverse, DIVERSE characters like they’re only there to please others or to have an even ratio or to fill your quota. That’s just shitty. Treat them like every other character you write, like every white character in existence: treat them like real characters.
Can you please tag humans? Im a furry and don't like seeing gross people on my dash. Thank you! :3
what the fuck is this
ʀᴘʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛs ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍs:
POC femalesCassie Steele ✘ Zoë Kravitz ✘ Hannah Simone
Melanie Martinez ✘ Natalia Kills ✘ Antonia Thomas
Freida Pinto ✘ Chanel Iman ✘ Ellen Wong
I will make graphics for you
will u make me a trailer with a fart joke pls
-whispers- do one for ood
ehhh too much work